"Light is perhaps the most profound truth in the whole universe" Wynn Bullock-Photographer

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Christine and Kevin's Wedding









For Christine and Kevin's Wedding I got to go all the way over to Bohemia, NY.  Christine and Kevin's story is pretty sweet.  They met in Guatemala, where Kevin is from, and Christine is from New York.  When they got engaged they wanted to get married in New York, but Kevin needed a VISA to get there.  So after months and months of waiting for his VISA, they decided to just get married in Guatemala, and had small, sweet wedding ceremony.  But eventually Kevin got his VISA and so on the weekend of May 1st I got to come take their photos!  It was great, we had almost the whole day to take the photos.  I took Christine's "getting ready" photos then when went to this beautiful park and then the beach for them both.  I had waaay too much fun taking their photos that day.  Rarely do I get that much time with the couple for photos.  The next day they had a reception at their church where family members shared about them, Kevin sang a song to Christine that he had sung at their wedding ceremony in Guatemala.  It was so sweet and romantic!  Then of course they had dinner and family photos afterwards.  This was one of the most interesting weddings I've photographed, I'm so glad I could share my time with Christine and Kevin, they are such awesome friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment