"Light is perhaps the most profound truth in the whole universe" Wynn Bullock-Photographer

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Newborn Reese




Reese is only 9 days old in these photos.  And wow, was this a fun photo shoot! When the Norris family came over to the studio I thought they might be moving in for a bit, they brought about 3 boxes of props to put with Reese in the photos. Brilliant! I love when people bring their own props, it makes it so much more personal in the photos.  As you can see, the Norris family love shoes, so we have some photos of Reese with those.  And of course with the name Reese you have to have Reese's candies!  My other favorites were the classic feet shots, sweet mom and daddy looking at Reese, and the is a first for a baby in a tool box, pretty good idea I think.  Reese's daddy is a fireman so we got a shot with his coat on holding Reese, so precious!

1 comment:

  1. OOOOHHHHHH! Awesome!! I love the one that just shows the parents' feet.

    ReplyDelete