"Light is perhaps the most profound truth in the whole universe" Wynn Bullock-Photographer

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tea Party






So is it wrong that I like so many photos of my niece and nephews?  I just couldn't pick! It was too much work.  So my sister and I decided to have sort of a vintage tea party with her kids.  I was trying to figure out a good spot when I saw my mom's overgrown lilac bushes and we hid the table inside there.  Emily loves posing in front of the camera, most of the poses are her own.  Ethan, who just turned 6, did a great job! Usually he makes goofy faces at me.  Emmett turned 1 about a month ago, isn't he just adorable in his little jacket with the flower in his pocket?! I love these kids, they are just so gosh darn cute!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, They are awfully darn cue.
    Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete