"Light is perhaps the most profound truth in the whole universe" Wynn Bullock-Photographer

Monday, September 26, 2011

The BIG Smith/Jones Family



I had such a good time with my old friends! I know my title says the big Smith/Jones family but they aren't all the Smiths yet! Carol and Dana are both engaged and will be Smiths soon, It's so exciting! I have known Amanda (now Jones) and the Smith family since I was in kindergarten! It was such a perfect day.  The sky was slightly overcast so the lighting was about perfect and it wasn't too hot either. We took photos of each separate family, all the girls, sisters, brothers, boys, etc.  We covered it all! Of course I took some candids, they are my fav!  I am mostly glad I had this session with them because my friend Amanda Jones and her family just moved away not long after this.  I'm so going to miss them!

1 comment:

  1. You do such a great job! I thought for sure my personal family pics with austin and justin would be nil but you never skip a beat and you captured some amazing shots! i just love you and your photography. Your patients is just amazing too when we get cranky ( we always do on picture day cause of austins crazyness and 3 year old energy) but you just keep pluggin along! i love you and hope to see you in nebraska someday... There is a so much to do, a free place to stay and tons of sunshine! <3<3<3 amanda

    ReplyDelete