"Light is perhaps the most profound truth in the whole universe" Wynn Bullock-Photographer

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mitten Mavens Dublin Header Part 2



  So this is Part 2 of the Mitten Maven's Dublin Header from back in March.  I'm a little backed up with blogging, but I'm slowly catching up.  This bout occurred right after the Mitten Mavens bout, it was really exciting to watch! This was a mixture of Roller Derby refs  in I believe the Mid-Michigan area.  If you weren't there to see this I'm sorry! It was Roller Derby on steroids! Everything was much faster and the guys fell harder.  There was even some blood split! Sorry, I didn't want to get a photo of blood.  I don't remember who won but it was a pretty close game the whole time.  If they have another bout like this I would definitely go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment