"Light is perhaps the most profound truth in the whole universe" Wynn Bullock-Photographer

Monday, May 23, 2011

Chavonna Graduates at MSU





   Chavonna is a 2011 graduate of MSU, so what better way to remember graduation than with photos!  We went around a few places on MSU campus.  We started out with the statue of Sparty of course, then went to the Red Cedar River which is great for strolling by, and then to the student resources building which she spent much time at.  If we could've fit more place in we definitely would have, MSU campus is beautiful!  The first photo was candid and is one of my favorites,  I took it when I was adjusting my camera, I love those kind of photos! Chavonna is now an intern at Pregnancy Services in Lansing, which is awesome! My mom worked there when I was younger for quite awhile, she helped a lot of women, and now Chavonna can have that opportunity.  Congrats on graduating!  

No comments:

Post a Comment