"Light is perhaps the most profound truth in the whole universe" Wynn Bullock-Photographer

Monday, April 11, 2011

Natalie's Model Shoot





My friend Natalie needed a few shots for increase her portfolio so I had her come over to my studio.  We needed a make-up artist so we had Rebecca Douglas of ReLoved Designs come along too.  Rebecca does make-up and make jewelry by "recycling" it.  In the top photo Natalie is wearing my favorite piece, the gold-pistachio brooch! I just think it's absolutely amazing how Rebecca put that together.  My second favorite piece is the black button necklace, it's just too cool.  In the second photo Natalie is wearing an elegant pearl necklace and set of earrings.  And in the last photo is a bracelet made from a necktie, Rebecca has many different styles for necktie bracelet.  I'm so glad I got to shoot Natalie, she's just so gosh darn beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment