"Light is perhaps the most profound truth in the whole universe" Wynn Bullock-Photographer

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Mitten Mavens Bout





    This is about a month late in writing about but the Mitten Mavens had a season opener bout, "Dublin Header", this past March. The Mitten Mavens are having another bout again VS Flint on May 14th at MSU's Demonstration Hall at 7:00PM.  The next bout  unfortunately I won't be able to make because I'll be seeing 'Chicago' at the Wharton Center.  This bout was the Purple Mitten Mavens VS the Green Mitten Mavens.  It was a very exciting bout as you can see from the above photos, I wish I could see the next one. I believe the Purples won by a tad, I forgot to take a photo of the score board afterwards. After the Mitten Mavens bout, there was some "roller dancing" for the intermission and then all the derby referees played each other, which I will show photos of later, it was rough I'll tell you that much!

No comments:

Post a Comment