"Light is perhaps the most profound truth in the whole universe" Wynn Bullock-Photographer

Monday, August 12, 2013

Wedding at the Radisson: Ashley & Will


Getting Ready
                                                                           First Look







Ashley & Will's Wedding was great! I was especially excited when I arrived to their two dogs! So I got to spend the "getting ready" part with their sweet doggies and beautiful Ashley! This wedding was a little unique because Ashley and Will were already married, but they wanted awesome pictures and an awesome reception! So they didn't have a ceremony or a bridal party which is different for me but that gave us more time for formals without the stress of a time limit.  The reception was at the Radisson in Lansing so we went across the street and to the Capitol for photos.  The reception was a blast too! Ashley and Will provided a great food selection, we had the option to eat 3 different times! They also had a sweets table which I'm ALL about...I'm kind of crazy about candy... Of course the dance floor was jumping about the whole time.  It was such a privilege shooting their wedding!


No comments:

Post a Comment