"Light is perhaps the most profound truth in the whole universe" Wynn Bullock-Photographer

Monday, April 30, 2012

Capital City Film Festival-Media Sandbox







I had the fun opportunity to shoot for the Capital City Film Festival a bit.  I was free during the Media Sandbox slot, so I attended. The band that played in the beginning played some smooth jazz, I can't recall their name though. But they had some fun lighting going on.  I even thought maybe I could use the shadows for the background of some graphic design project.  The first person to speak was Graham Roberts, who had a brilliant mind for sure describing 3D work.  Then Diane deCordova spoke about the brilliance of advertising online with video on UTube.  She worked for google, she had a very fun presentation.  Then another brilliant mind spoke, Ben Fry.  He presented on the effective ways of showing statistics.  It was a nice learning time, I enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment