"Light is perhaps the most profound truth in the whole universe" Wynn Bullock-Photographer

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Doug and Dana's Wedding














Congrats Doug and Dana Hill! Your wedding was beautiful! Their wedding was held at Hawk Hallow Chapel and reception hall, right across the street from each other, very convenient. It was a perfect day and the leaves were changing on the trees.  The ceremony was very sweet, I could see the love in their eyes as Dana looked at Doug while walking down the aisle to him.  We had tons of fun shooting the formal photos afterwards.  The party received carts to drive to the reception and then we took some shots on the golf course. The reception as you can see was beautiful, unique and happening.  I'm so glad I had the opportunity to take their wedding photos, I've known Dana since I was 6, so it was pretty special.

1 comment:

  1. Liz,

    Again, amazing job! So glad we could give you some business and hope to help give you more in the future as I think these are an amazing advertisement of your talents!! Thank you so much!

    -Doug

    ReplyDelete