"Light is perhaps the most profound truth in the whole universe" Wynn Bullock-Photographer

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Lamb Family





For the Lamb's family photo we went to their cute store in Old Town 'Lamb's Gate'. Lamb's Gate is the coolest little store filled with antiques from jewelery, to clothes, to furniture and more. There is also a lot of "hip" vintage items as well. I've gotten a few things there myself, my couch is the biggest thing I've gotten from there. We took the photos a few days before Christmas because everyone was together. I'm so glad we got to go to their store because it makes for fun and interesting backdrops! We first took a photo of the whole lot then took some separate photos of little Jackson with his aunts, uncle, great grandparents, grandparents, and of course his own mommy and daddy! He was such a cutie! Definitely the most popular of the group. I'm so glad I got to be with the Lamb family and meet some of the other relatives!

No comments:

Post a Comment