"Light is perhaps the most profound truth in the whole universe" Wynn Bullock-Photographer

Friday, January 28, 2011

Rum Runner's New Year's Eve Party






Rum Runner's had a rockin' New Year's Eve party! I began by being a part of their dinner they served before the party, which was very yummy! They had eclairs, breaded macaroni, salad, chicken, and some other yummy foods. I took pictures of everything during the party! And I tried to record the count down and how Rum Runners filled up as the night went on. The dance floor was upbeat the whole night, I kind of wished I didn't have to lug around my camera so I could dance too! Drinks were flowing, the Orgy was an espcially popular drink because it can be shared by a group of people, I have a couple shots of that above. Then upstairs was the ever entertaining duel pianos! They had 4 different entertainers take turns playing, each one had a different style than the next. Those guys definitely deserve the tips they get! Rum Runners was definitely an awesome place to go to for New Year's Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment